World Info Hub - We Are All Connected - The Whole World is Watching - It Is Bigger Than Us - Be the Change

PEACE - LOVE - FREEDOM - INFORMATION - RΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N - ADAPT - OVERCOME - RISE ABOVE - EDUCATE - MOTIVATE - INSPIRE

Exercising the Right to freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication

Loading
--- If you would like to post front page articles on chaoticfate.com register here

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Liquid Sunshine

http://no2foreclosures.info/liquid_sunshine.pdf


Small Scale Alcohol Production in Local Communities ~

Growing Clean Energy and Organic Food

Can Save the World During GD2 & WW3

By David Chu, PE


“My friend Sarah says that I get to be the voice of God. I usually roll my eyes when she

says it, because if I were God, I would never have chosen me of all people to speak for

him.”



0 comments:

Post a Comment