World Info Hub - We Are All Connected - The Whole World is Watching - It Is Bigger Than Us - Be the Change

PEACE - LOVE - FREEDOM - INFORMATION - RΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N - ADAPT - OVERCOME - RISE ABOVE - EDUCATE - MOTIVATE - INSPIRE

Exercising the Right to freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication

Loading
--- If you would like to post front page articles on chaoticfate.com register here

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Brave New World:




Well the technology is already here. I'll tell you a story. I was sent my microchip atm card in the mail about a month ago which came with the message in a broacher: Security, Flexibility, Rewards, Convenience, Control. So for Security, Flexibility, Convenience, and Rewards we get control? I don't feel any more secure, if someone tries to rob me, he gets the card, pin number and the chip. Is there anything else I can do for you sir? So how are we any more secure? We're not. Who's control? Do we have any more control of our money with this computer chip? No, it still does the same thing it used to. So for Security, Flexibility, Convenience, and Rewards we give control. I refused to card and took it to my branch, and spoke with the bank manager, telling her that I won't accept the chip because I know what it's really all about. I asked her about if she knew about Global Currency being proposed, and she HAD NO IDEA, NEVER HEARD OF IT. A bank manager! Anyways I cut up the card right in front of everyone.

So I'm in a gas station tonight buying a coffee for 2.00, and I'm talking to the guy in the store about my website, and my old bank card was denied.

Apr 21, 2009 PR PETRO-CANADA $20.69 $2,380.22

Balance
Chequing
0779 ****-*** $2,380.22

Interesting. I plan to go to the bank tomorrow and withdraw all of my money. I'm sure that will be another good story.

Rev 13:
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

-qew

0 comments:

Post a Comment