World Info Hub - We Are All Connected - The Whole World is Watching - It Is Bigger Than Us - Be the Change

PEACE - LOVE - FREEDOM - INFORMATION - RΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N - ADAPT - OVERCOME - RISE ABOVE - EDUCATE - MOTIVATE - INSPIRE

Exercising the Right to freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication

Loading
--- If you would like to post front page articles on chaoticfate.com register here

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Gabriel - The Prophecy Ezekiel 25:17 Ezekiel 3:17




Please see This is what we all must do. no violence necessary
and Mercury and Fluoride Poisoning
and Population Reduction

and MY MESSAGE TO THE RCMP

Here is a poem I wrote July 15, 2006

Ezekiel 25:17 (King James) And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.





Ezekiel 3:17 (King James)

17Son of man, I have made thee a watchman unto the house of Israel: therefore hear the word at my mouth, and give them warning from me.
18When I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; and thou givest him not warning, nor speakest to warn the wicked from his wicked way, to save his life; the same wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
19Yet if thou warn the wicked, and he turn not from his wickedness, nor from his wicked way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.
20Again, When a righteous man doth turn from his righteousness, and commit iniquity, and I lay a stumbling-block before him, he shall die: because thou hast not given him warning, he shall die in his sin, and his righteousness which he hath done shall not be remembered; but his blood will I require at thine hand.
21Nevertheless if thou warn the righteous man, that the righteous sin not, and he doth not sin, he shall surely live, because he is warned; also thou hast delivered thy soul.
22And the hand of the LORD was there upon me; and he said unto me, Arise, go forth into the plain, and I will there talk with thee.

0 comments:

Post a Comment