World Info Hub - We Are All Connected - The Whole World is Watching - It Is Bigger Than Us - Be the Change

PEACE - LOVE - FREEDOM - INFORMATION - RΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N - ADAPT - OVERCOME - RISE ABOVE - EDUCATE - MOTIVATE - INSPIRE

Exercising the Right to freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication

Loading
--- If you would like to post front page articles on chaoticfate.com register here

Friday, May 27, 2011

Guest Question: and qew's thoughts on the subject

I am really interested in knowing how chaotic beliefs and practices threaten the stability of a society basing on Harold Camping's pronunciation of the end of the world. I would highly appreciate your response. Thanks in advance.

Reply:

My beliefs are not based on Harold Camping. I can't really speak for the rest of society, but I am sure that it is only a very small percentage of people that actually followed him. It is rather shameful how much he was publicized because it only took a few minutes on google to find out he is a complete and total fraud, and at 90 something.. he is probably quite senile. Yet still managed to grab the world's attention. I think he is jumping the gun. The reason for this is simple. The establishment knows he's a fraud, and they make a big example out of him so that anyone with any genuine information is discredited.

I don't believe 2012 is the end of the world, Yet, I do believe we are going to witness unprecedented changes in the next 2 years. People might become extinct, but Mother Earth will do just fine. Maybe not in the next 2 years.. but it is only a matter of time on the current status quo. 2012 is just the beginning.

I think people have a pre-conceived judgement when it comes to a "chaotic beliefs." My personal beliefs fall similar to John Lennon, or Ghandi, and my knowledge similar to Einstein or Stephen King. I have an IQ of 140+ and may be a total lunatic, as a lot of people might claim me to be. But some of the greatest free thinking people in history have been total nut-jobs, and they are the only ones who ever inspired any change.

I have a quote I have heard.. "Today's mighty Oak is Yesterday's nut that held it's ground"

Most of what I contribute is based on as hard of facts as I can find, except for some which are purely sarcastic humor, and are completely fictional. But even then I still have a point. I use my own personal judgement in their information. I do not believe in everything I post, I just like to share the info I find. I hope you use your judgement in reading it.

The fact is..

We are being robbed blind, our wealth, our possessions, our land and our homes.
Our rights have been almost completely removed.
Our will to fight for what is right is low.
Our minds are manipulated everyday with propaganda and distractions.
People are rewarded in this world for greed and corruption.
Everything is disposable and built to fail.. and I repeat.. EVERYTHING! including us.
People are starving. People are dying un-necessarily.
We have turned a blind eye to our brothers and sisters who share this world.

My point is that the world does not have to be this way.. We were all born on this earth equal to any man or woman. We own it. It is our planet. The system needs an overhaul. We are the only ones who can do it.

For our children's children.
Fight for what is right. What you know in your heart to be true. There is no need for war. There is no need for money.

When things get tough do we slit our neighbors throat, or do we help him out and lend a hand. Come together and rise above.

It's time to make a choice. Do what you know is right in your heart in all that you do. Be the change you want to see in the world.

 If we ALL did that, the world could be a different place. We could inspire real change. And it could all happen overnight.

-qew

0 comments:

Post a Comment