World Info Hub - We Are All Connected - The Whole World is Watching - It Is Bigger Than Us - Be the Change

PEACE - LOVE - FREEDOM - INFORMATION - RΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N - ADAPT - OVERCOME - RISE ABOVE - EDUCATE - MOTIVATE - INSPIRE

Exercising the Right to freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication

Loading
--- If you would like to post front page articles on chaoticfate.com register here

Friday, May 27, 2011

Green Eggs and Sam

teresaperry08
I do not like this Uncle Sam, 
I do not like his health care scam. 
I do not like these dirty crooks,  
Or how they lie and cook the books. 
I do not like when Congress steals, 
I do not like their secret deals. 
I do not like this speaker Nan ,
I do not like this 'YES, WE CAN'.
I do not like this spending spree---
I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.
I do not like your smug replies,  
When I complain about your lies. 
I do not like this kind of hope. 
I do not like it. Nope, nope, nope! 


Go green - recycle Congress!! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment