Hello to all. I'm posting from my iPhone since I've lost my home Internet connection. I won't be able to post videos, only text for a while. Please look through the older posts as they contain lots of important info and please continue sharing the first three videos. I'm in the process of going completely mobile and self sufficient. I am in need of a generator and a mobile net connection, if anyone has anything to offer I'll pay cash or trade. I have a newer computer with 19" flatscreen up for sale or trade. If anyone's interested call me 250 863-5503. Hope I can be up and running fully again soon so hang in there with me. Peace and love to all. Keep up the good fight for freedom. God bless everyone.
World Info Hub - We Are All Connected - The Whole World is Watching - It Is Bigger Than Us - Be the Change
PEACE - LOVE - FREEDOM - INFORMATION - RΞ√ΩLUT↑☼N - ADAPT - OVERCOME - RISE ABOVE - EDUCATE - MOTIVATE - INSPIRE
Exercising the Right to freedom of thought, belief, opinion and expression, including freedom of the press and other media of communication
Loading
--- If you would like to post front page articles on chaoticfate.com register hereMonday, May 04, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts This Week
- Weather Models Show High Levels of Radiation Entering U.S. from Japan
- World Bank: Food prices have entered the 'danger zone'
- When Does a Nuclear Disaster End? Never.
- FYI: How Does Nuclear Radiation Do Its Damage?
- Cracking the Bitcoin: Digging Into a $131M USD Virtual Currency
- After Osama, China fears the next target
- Obama Poised to Cede US Sovereignty
- Syrian president blames protests on 'conspirators'
- World Bank president: 'One shock away from crisis'
- Fukushima gov. slams TEPCO, govt for 'betrayal'
0 comments:
Post a Comment